Bus Drivers Needed for Festival Tour
By Manu Dasa
Bus Drivers Needed for Krishna Culture Festival Tour, North America
The youth Krishna Culture Festival Tour, organized in cooperation with ISKCON Youth Ministry and Festival of India, traveling throughout North America this summer, is seeking experienced bus drivers. See our website for details about the tour:
Every year we take two buses filled with devotee youth traveling to temples and festivals in the USA and Canada. We have recently started organizing mini festivals in halls and university auditoriums along the way, en-route to Ratha-yatra festivals in the major cities across the continent. We also include adventure activities with the youth in National Parks, camping, whitewater rafting, horseback-riding, canyoneering, etc. Come on and join us. Join the traveling festival bus party!
We need four experienced bus drivers to help us drive on this devotional adventure tour. If you have a commercial driver’s license and experience driving large vehicles, preferably buses, please contact us.
You can email:
Manu Dasa volunteer for ISKCON Youth Ministry
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...