MANTRA DANCE FACILITATION
By Hari dasa (New Vrindaban)
I am in the process of setting up a group of devotees who will network together to make the blissful process of preaching through modern music much easier. We will share information, knowledge, computer software and maybe each others talents so that we can produce first class music with a devotional theme to present to the public.
We are particularly interested in working with devotees skilled in the areas of modern “dance music” that is: House/Drum and Bass/Techno-Trance/Indo-Euro fusion/Hip Hop etc…..
If you wish to join our list and receive regular news, advice if you need it, copies of music software at reasonable prices then please do not hesitate to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have over 20 years experience in the dance music industry and am currently working on a music project for Sri Kesava dasi (formerly of Shelter/Baby Gopal) and hope to encourage others to do similair things without the usual hassles that one may find trying to set themselves up for music production.
Thanks for your attention and hopeful participation
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...