“Hey Hari Hari”
Witnessed on South Beach Saturday night:
1. Two grown men dressed as Miller Lite cans, with 50 leggy women dressed in NFL officials tops and ridiculously microscopic black skirts, walking in a group down Collins Avenue.
2. A man holding a “Gay Sex Is A Sin” sign, walking down Ocean Avenue.
3. Five bouncing, chanting Hari Krishna guys, chanting “Hey Hari Hari,” surrounded by 12 Chicago fans wearing Bears jerseys, singing, “Bear Down Chicago Bears” and imitating the bouncing Krishnas.
4. A woman dressed as an eight-foot-tall Statue of Liberty.
5. A faux graveyard with rows of gravestones, in protest of the war in Iraq.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...