“Hey Hari Hari”
Witnessed on South Beach Saturday night:
1. Two grown men dressed as Miller Lite cans, with 50 leggy women dressed in NFL officials tops and ridiculously microscopic black skirts, walking in a group down Collins Avenue.
2. A man holding a “Gay Sex Is A Sin” sign, walking down Ocean Avenue.
3. Five bouncing, chanting Hari Krishna guys, chanting “Hey Hari Hari,” surrounded by 12 Chicago fans wearing Bears jerseys, singing, “Bear Down Chicago Bears” and imitating the bouncing Krishnas.
4. A woman dressed as an eight-foot-tall Statue of Liberty.
5. A faux graveyard with rows of gravestones, in protest of the war in Iraq.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...