By Bhurijana dasa
Hare Krsna. That Sri Prabhodananda Sarasvati has firmly established Sri Vrindaban dham as his shelter is evident in his uncompromising words from Sri Vrindavana-Mahimamrta:
“What nonsense! What nonsense! What misfortune! Even though he is a ‘great man’ he still does not like blissful Vrndavana!
“If even the ‘greatest’ person refuses to take shelter of blissful Vrndavana, he should be called the lowest of men.
“I do not love blissfully sweet Vrndavana. What is the good of my knowledge, devotion, or renunciation?
“Pathetic! Pathetic are my scholarship, noble birth, good character, and splendid array of virtues! Because in this life I do not love Vrndavana, I am a living corpse.
“Because I have not renounced everything and taken shelter of Vrndavana I am more pitiful than those pitied by the pitiful and I am more foolish than the greatest fool.
“Lord Caitanya’s feet are far away. Powerful Kali has appeared. How will love for Krsna be attained without love for Vrndavana?”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...