By Bhurijana dasa
Hare Krsna. That Sri Prabhodananda Sarasvati has firmly established Sri Vrindaban dham as his shelter is evident in his uncompromising words from Sri Vrindavana-Mahimamrta:
“What nonsense! What nonsense! What misfortune! Even though he is a ‘great man’ he still does not like blissful Vrndavana!
“If even the ‘greatest’ person refuses to take shelter of blissful Vrndavana, he should be called the lowest of men.
“I do not love blissfully sweet Vrndavana. What is the good of my knowledge, devotion, or renunciation?
“Pathetic! Pathetic are my scholarship, noble birth, good character, and splendid array of virtues! Because in this life I do not love Vrndavana, I am a living corpse.
“Because I have not renounced everything and taken shelter of Vrndavana I am more pitiful than those pitied by the pitiful and I am more foolish than the greatest fool.
“Lord Caitanya’s feet are far away. Powerful Kali has appeared. How will love for Krsna be attained without love for Vrndavana?”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...