MUKTA KESA PRABHU DEPARTS
By Lokavarnotamma Dasa
On Friday night at 9:36PM, my twin brother, our beloved Godbrother and most cherished friend, Mukta Kesa dasa prabhu (pictured with son, Chediraja in 1986) , left this world. Mukta was surrounded by no less than thirty Godbrothers and Godsisters, who chanted the holy name in loving ecstasy bidding him a safe journey to his next destination. His dear friend Varsana Swami was in attendance, and he frequently spoke to all of us, providing us with the most beautiful Krsna conscious perspective to what we witnessed. Mukta was loved by all. His personality and association was so humerous and unique.
He joined our Hare Krsna movement in 1969. He was a samkirtan devotee for so many years, and was a devotee member of our movement when we were indeed still a very small family. For the last few years, Mukta worked tirelessly sending out Srila Prabhupada’s books and personal letters to inmates,encouraging them to take shelter in Krsna consciousness.
The vacuum devotees in New Vrndavana and throughout the world are feeling in Mukta’s absence is devastating. We pray that he has rejoined Srila Prabhupada and other Godbrothers, who have left previously.. to continue chanting and dancing and taking part in Lord Caitanya’s samkirtan movement somewhere in the universe.
Hari Bol Mukta Kesa Prabhu. We will always feel your separation.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...