Jhulan Yatra organized by Mayapur Youth
Since 1985, Jhulan Yatra has been organized by the Vaisnava Youth of Bhaktivedanta Gurukula Village in Sridham Mayapur. This has been one of their main offerings during the year to assist Sri Sri Radha Govinda in Their beautiful Swing Pastime.
Again, this year, 2006, the Vaisnava Youth of Sridham Mayapur are offering this festival for the Lord’s pleasure. This five-day festival will be held at the Varnasram Building (Cyber Mansion ) on August 5th to 9th.
Please kindly assist these sincere Youths with your generous donations to make this the biggest and best festival ever! Help them to realize their devotion and make it all possible.
Please drop into your local Western Union office (there’s one just near you!) and send your donations to Gautam Adhikary at Western Union, Mayapur, West Bengal, India. It’s that easy! Western Union will give an MTCN number (Money Transfer Code Number). Please kindly send this along with the amount and your name and country to Gundi at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact Sudarshan Das at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the five-day festival, you can choose to sponsor any of the following:
1. Pandals Rs. 10,000
2. Decorations Rs. 10,000
3. Generator, lights and electricity Rs. 15,000
4. Music and sound system Rs. 3,000
5. Fountains and mountains Rs. 5,000
6. Daily offering for the Deities Rs. 2,000
7. New sets of Dresses Rs. 6,000
8. Shoes for the Deities Rs. 500
9. Two motors (for fountains) Rs. 8,000
10. Videos, slide shows Rs. 2,000
11. Flowers for daily decoration & garlands Rs. 15,000
12. Daily prasadam distribution Rs. 7,000
(1 USD = around INR 45)
Thank you for your time, your kind consideration and your generous help!
May the blessings of Sri Sri Radha Madhava be with you and your family always.
Your humble servants,
Gaura Kirtan das and the Jhulan Yatra Committee of Sridham Mayapur