Palace of Gold Makeover
By Manu Dasa
Last summer, 75 youth from around the world gathered in New Vrindavan for three days to perform an extreme makeover of Srila Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold. Watch the 10-minute video by clicking on one of the links below.
Higher quality Windows Media Video (.wmv) file: http://krishnamedia.org/videos/palace_makeover.wmv
This community service project was organized by ISKCON Youth Ministry volunteers and by senior New Vrindavan devotees as part of the Krishna Culture Festival of India Bus Tour. To find out more about the “bus tour,” about upcoming temple makeovers, and how you can participate, visit:
Only a handful of seats remain available for the 2007 Bus Tour.If you know of a young person who would benefit from participating, or if you would like to participate in any way, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch a 16-minute online video of a previous bus tour:
“Summer of Youth” – Windows Media Video (.wmv) file: http://krishnamedia.org/videos/summer_of_youth_medium.wmv
Quicktime Movie (.mov) file: http://krishnamedia.org/videos/summer_of_youth.mov
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...