Palace of Gold Makeover
By Manu Dasa
Last summer, 75 youth from around the world gathered in New Vrindavan for three days to perform an extreme makeover of Srila Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold. Watch the 10-minute video by clicking on one of the links below.
Higher quality Windows Media Video (.wmv) file: http://krishnamedia.org/videos/palace_makeover.wmv
This community service project was organized by ISKCON Youth Ministry volunteers and by senior New Vrindavan devotees as part of the Krishna Culture Festival of India Bus Tour. To find out more about the “bus tour,” about upcoming temple makeovers, and how you can participate, visit:
Only a handful of seats remain available for the 2007 Bus Tour.If you know of a young person who would benefit from participating, or if you would like to participate in any way, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch a 16-minute online video of a previous bus tour:
“Summer of Youth” – Windows Media Video (.wmv) file: http://krishnamedia.org/videos/summer_of_youth_medium.wmv
Quicktime Movie (.mov) file: http://krishnamedia.org/videos/summer_of_youth.mov
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...