Bhakta Harish’s departure
By Basu Ghosh Das
“On ekadashi day, April 27, 2007, at holy Mayapur Dham, Bhakta Harish Iyer, a resident of BACE, New Delhi, who was at Mayapur to take first initiation from HH Jayapataka Maharaj during the Nrsimha Chaturdashi festival, lost his life in the Ganga while saving the life of his sister. Before coming to BACE, New Delhi, Bhakta Harish was residing at Ujjain, along with his mother
– an initiated disciple of HH JPS – and his elder brother and family. We pray to Sri Sri Radha Madhava and Lord Nrsimhadeva to bless his soul with Their eternal devotional service.”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...