Bhakta Harish’s departure
By Basu Ghosh Das
“On ekadashi day, April 27, 2007, at holy Mayapur Dham, Bhakta Harish Iyer, a resident of BACE, New Delhi, who was at Mayapur to take first initiation from HH Jayapataka Maharaj during the Nrsimha Chaturdashi festival, lost his life in the Ganga while saving the life of his sister. Before coming to BACE, New Delhi, Bhakta Harish was residing at Ujjain, along with his mother
– an initiated disciple of HH JPS – and his elder brother and family. We pray to Sri Sri Radha Madhava and Lord Nrsimhadeva to bless his soul with Their eternal devotional service.”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...