Interim decision from the GBC executive commitee concerning Dhanurdhara Swami
The GBC Executive Committee has made an interim decision that Dhanurdhara Swami will not give initiation (harinama or gayatri) in ISKCON. They have sent this proposal to the full GBC for a vote on permanent ratification.
Furthermore, the GBC Executive Committee directs Dhanurdhara Swami to spend 50% of his time in working to heal the victims of ISKCON Gurukulas.
The GBC Executive Committee requests Dhanurdhara Swami to not distance himself from ISKCON but rather remain a member.
A committee chaired by Tamohara dasa, CPO Director, has been formed to discuss further restrictions on Dhanurdhara Swami such as the giving up of sannyasa.
The committee will also consider restrictions on other ISKCON members who may have been in positions of leadership when mistreatment of children took place.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...