New Govindas Restaurant on the Gold Coast Australia
By Jamal Arjuna das
Hare Krishna Prabhus, AGTSP. PAMHO.
Just to inform everyone that there is a new Govindas restaurant now right in the heart of Surfers Paradise Australia. It was set up by myself and my wife with the help of Radha Madhava Das (whose wife painted our wonderful Jaganatha and frontage which is viewed by several million tourist every year) and Janmejaya Das. All Glories to their service. Their hard work and dedication was appreciated.
We have two of Iskcons best cooks, Brajaloka Das and Garuda Das. Their standard of Prasadam is one of the best in the world.
Govindas is co-managed by our son Madhu Mangala Das and Janmejaya Das. We have several ex gurukulis and aspiring devotees working there including our daughter Cintamani and Tarani another ex gurukuli. Satyaraj Das is our potwasher.
Jaganatha is giving His Darshan freely to tourists and locals alike right in the middle of the prominant shopping centre Centro on the Gold Coast Hwy, heart of Surfers Paradise. We are already serving out 200 plates of prasadam daily and have only been open 6 months.
If any Australian devotees want to do any cooking or serving out, please contact me Jamal Arjuna das at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please all come and relish Prasdadam at Govindas Veg-O-Rama,
All Glories To Lord Caitanyas Sankirtan Movement
Your Servant Jamal Arjuna das.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...