House Share or Holiday Let in England
Kamala dd: Dandavats
Large furnished room available in quiet devotee household, sharing with two others. The house is in an English village, in the countryside, but very close to a mainline train station (35 minutes train journey to central London). All the usual facilities such as washing machine, dryer, central heating, etc. Share vegetarian kitchen, garden, and large modern bathroom with bath and power shower. Near to riverside walk and park. Only UK £250 per month, or £380 p.m. for two people sharing, all bills included.
Email Kamala at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or with any queries.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...