House Share or Holiday Let in England
Kamala dd: Dandavats
Large furnished room available in quiet devotee household, sharing with two others. The house is in an English village, in the countryside, but very close to a mainline train station (35 minutes train journey to central London). All the usual facilities such as washing machine, dryer, central heating, etc. Share vegetarian kitchen, garden, and large modern bathroom with bath and power shower. Near to riverside walk and park. Only UK £250 per month, or £380 p.m. for two people sharing, all bills included.
Email Kamala at email@example.com for more details or with any queries.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...