Head of CPT and Social Work Live and Serve in Sri Mayapur Dhama.
MCS (Mayaypur Community Sevaks) is seeking a qualified, full time, responsible, mature devotee to head the Child Protection Team, as well as assist with social work within the Mayapur community. Previous experience and training in these areas is required. Some experience living and serving in India is preferable. The applicant must have leadership abilities, be a team player and love to work with people. The applicant must be fluent in English.
Duties include overseeing the Child Protection Team, and help with counseling/ mediation when needed.
References are necessary.
The successful applicant will receive an appropriate remuneration package according to experience and qualifications which includes salary and accommodation. Applicants who are prepared to stay for at least two years will be given preference.
For further details please contact: MCS Office@pamho.net
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...