What is death?
By Radhikakrpa devi dasi
What is death?
Is it a beginning or an end?
Life is the path;
Lord gave us to tread,
Our deeds lead us in a direction,
That sets our destination,
Manmukh(who follows mind) jeev(man) clings to Maya(illusion),
Cycle of Life and Death awaits his kaaya(body)
Gurmukh (who follows the Spiritual Master)jeev clings to ‘NAAM YUKTI'(chanting the
Hari’s Name is the food he eats
Hari’s Name is the dress he
Hari’s Name is the place he
Hari’s Name frees him from Yam’s(Lord of death) fear
Chanting Hari’s Name is the gift for the Lord
To treasure which one comes to this world
Life is thus the preparation to attain death
Death is thus the beginning and not an end
Radhika krpa dd
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...