Kitchen Assistance Needed for Govinda’s
Pancha Tattva dasa: Kitchen Assistant Needed for Govinda’s Restaurant
Govinda’s Restaurant, the number one vegetarian restaurant in Saint Louis, Missouri, has openings for two kitchen assistants.
Routine services are vegetable cut-up and assisting the cooks, potwashing, kitchen cleanup, and catering delivery (if possessing a valid driver’s license). Hours of service will be no more than 25 hours per week, except for special occasions.
Kitchen assistants will receive a monthly stipend, free room and board in the ISKCON temple building and all of the prasadam (sanctified vegetarian food) they can possibly imagine. Candidates are required to follow the four regulative principles of spiritual life. Attendance of the morning program is warmly encouraged.
There is opportunity for advancement when Govinda’s expands its operations to include a vegetarian submarine sandwich shop.
For more information, please contact Pancha Tattva dasa at: 314-583-5023.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...