Kitchen Assistance Needed for Govinda’s
Pancha Tattva dasa: Kitchen Assistant Needed for Govinda’s Restaurant
Govinda’s Restaurant, the number one vegetarian restaurant in Saint Louis, Missouri, has openings for two kitchen assistants.
Routine services are vegetable cut-up and assisting the cooks, potwashing, kitchen cleanup, and catering delivery (if possessing a valid driver’s license). Hours of service will be no more than 25 hours per week, except for special occasions.
Kitchen assistants will receive a monthly stipend, free room and board in the ISKCON temple building and all of the prasadam (sanctified vegetarian food) they can possibly imagine. Candidates are required to follow the four regulative principles of spiritual life. Attendance of the morning program is warmly encouraged.
There is opportunity for advancement when Govinda’s expands its operations to include a vegetarian submarine sandwich shop.
For more information, please contact Pancha Tattva dasa at: 314-583-5023.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...