Migration to the Los Angeles Ratha Yatra
By Caru Das
The Utah devotees who migrated to the 31st annual Los Angeles Ratha Yatra were Jairam, Mekala, Bharat, Mark, Sandhya, Alanatha, Jai Krishna and family, Vaibhavi and Caru. Everybody had a memorable time and felt great respect for the Los Angeles crew including Ratna Bhusana, Bhagavat Akinchana, Divya Drsti, Svavasa, Mayapur, Rabindranath, Krishna Pada, and others who work so hard to mount this impressive spectacle. None of them are getting any younger, and yet they perform the service with the kind of enthusiasm that enabled Prabhupada, on his morning walks, to outpace others a fraction of his age.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...