Service Opportunities in Boston, MA
Acyuta Dasa: Dear Devotees,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to ISKCON Founder-Acarya A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!
Greetings from New Gundica Dhama in Boston, Massachusettes (USA)! We, the servants of Sri Sri Radha-Gopivallabha, humbly request second initiated devotees with a sincere desire to serve Their Lordships through cooking and deity worship to contact us at the email address listed below. Accommodations are currently available for qualified applicants.
It was at Boston’s Commonwealth Pier that Srila Prabhupada first set his lotus feet on western soil in 1966, only a few short years later the Boston temple was one of the very first centers in Prabhupada’s rapidly growing International Society for Krishna Consciousness. ISKCON’s first brahminical initiations took place here, and Sri Sri Radha-Gopivallabha are one of only a few sets of Radha-Krishna deities that Srila Prabhupada personally installed.
Today ISKCON Boston is located in a vibrant area of downtown Boston, just blocks from Boston Gardens, Boston Common and Copley Square. There are over fifty colleges and universities in the greater Boston area, and close to 300,000 college students. There are unlimited opportunities for preaching just outside our front door, and just as many opportunities for service here at home. Please join us in service of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Srila Prabhupada!
If you are interested, please send an email to our Provisional Vice President, Acyuta Dasa (email@example.com).
Your Servants & Well-wishers,
ISKCON Boston Temple Board
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...