Prabhupada’s books a day keeps maya away;
That is, if you read them scrutinizingly everyday,
Your mind will eventually cease to lead you astray.
The impression they impart on a jiva is there to stay.
Reluctance to take their divine shelter is simply an invitation to maya’s sway.
Expanding from the oldest literatures the highest truth they lay.
‘Study the past if you would divine the future’, the wise would say.
The first encounter with these literary works I consider a heyday.
All forms of ignorance they scientifically slay.
Like how darkness declines due to dawn’s initial sunshine ray.
In this degraded society these books are undoubtedly the only way.
Submission of one’s mind and soul is the substantial price to pay.
(Through these books a lot of western disciples were made, and this became the talk
That I get to grasp their purports I repeatedly pray.
I would presume the gist is apparent, so absorb yourself and don’t delay!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...