Prabhupada’s books a day keeps maya away;
That is, if you read them scrutinizingly everyday,
Your mind will eventually cease to lead you astray.
The impression they impart on a jiva is there to stay.
Reluctance to take their divine shelter is simply an invitation to maya’s sway.
Expanding from the oldest literatures the highest truth they lay.
‘Study the past if you would divine the future’, the wise would say.
The first encounter with these literary works I consider a heyday.
All forms of ignorance they scientifically slay.
Like how darkness declines due to dawn’s initial sunshine ray.
In this degraded society these books are undoubtedly the only way.
Submission of one’s mind and soul is the substantial price to pay.
(Through these books a lot of western disciples were made, and this became the talk
That I get to grasp their purports I repeatedly pray.
I would presume the gist is apparent, so absorb yourself and don’t delay!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...