Services as a Marriage and Family Therapist
Dr. Lakshmi Dajak: Dear Readers, Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to His Holiness Candramauli Swami! All glories to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada!
I wish to inform you that I have recently graduated with a Ph. D. in Marriage and Family Therapy. I am keen to offer my services as a therapist/counselor to individuals, couples, parents and families needing such help. I am working toward licensure and hence work with a Clinical Supervisor, yet I hasten to assure my clients that FULL CONFIDENTIALITY will be maintained.
If you like please contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience.
Your humble servant, Sridevi dasi.(Dr. Lakshmi Dajak)Ph. D. Marriage and Family Therapy- USA M. D. Pediatrics and Neonatology -INDIA.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Govardhana Seva dasaJue is scheduled to rece...
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...