Does Sex Attraction Bring People to Krishna?
Bir Krishna Goswami
Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
I would like to get some feedback concerning certain methods that I have seen devotees employ in order to attract people to Krishna consciousness. These methods utilize young attractive females.
One example is having devotees publically dance a “rasa-lila” enactment to modern music with a Krishna conscious theme.
Another is having ladies dance in such a way in Harinamas that attention becomes focused on them.
Do we think these ways are effective in spreading Lord Caitanya’s message?
Please give me some feedback.
Your servant, Bir Krishna das Goswami
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...