Let’s Make Jan. 26th Friends of the BBT Facebook Challenge Grant Day!
By Pancharatna Dasa
A few days ago I posted a message to all of our members and subscribers about an opportunity to win a $1000 challenge grant* from the Case Foundation through donating online at our new Facebook Cause site. Since then quite a few of you have responded and I thank you for your generosity.
It was suggested that to better our chances of winning the grant we should focus our efforts on donating on a specific day.
We chose this coming Saturday, January 26, starting at 12 noon Pacific time (3 pm Eastern) and going for 24 hours till Sunday at noon as our “Facebook Challenge Grant” day.
If you are considering making a donation through Facebook, please time your contribution to be in this period to maximize our chances of winning this grant.
As I mentioned in my earlier e-mail, all donations received through Facebook will be applied towards annual membership in Friends of the BBT, with the accompanying thank you gifts shown on our membership page at www. friendsofthebbt. org/membership . You may also designate your gift to any of the specific BBT projects we support.
I encourage you to join our cause on Facebook and contribute. There is a minimum $10 contribution requirement. Since the program began, the average for the highest cause has been around 90 donors. If we can get just a hundred of our friends to contribute just $10 each on Jan 26th we have a very good chance of getting an additional $1,000 for the BBT.
This Saturday, January 26th, please take part in this special challenge opportunity by visiting the address below:
And, please share this opportunity with all of your friends and associates that may be interested.
Thank you very much for considering this request.
Your servant in the service of Srila Prabhupada’s BBT,
* With support from the Case Foundation, there is a challenge award being offered to those organizations raising the most unique donors. Every day, $1,000 will be awarded to the cause with the most unique donors in a 24 hour period and larger amounts for the highest 50 day causes.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...