Srimad Bhagvat Saptaha
Ramana Kumar: His Holiness Radha Govinda Das Goswami from Vrindavan, disciple of His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada had Srimad Bhagvat Saptaha fom 22Jan 2008 till 25Jan 2008 in the Temple premisis of local Iskcon Temple in Secunderabad. Generally Saptaha means seven days but it was covered in 4days. Maharaj gave discourse exclusively on passtimes of Lord Narasimha (canto7.9.5 to 7.9.14).Daily the discourse would start at 6pm and ended with nice feast. All days the hall was packed up for the katha-amrutha.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...