Srimad Bhagvat Saptaha
Ramana Kumar: His Holiness Radha Govinda Das Goswami from Vrindavan, disciple of His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada had Srimad Bhagvat Saptaha fom 22Jan 2008 till 25Jan 2008 in the Temple premisis of local Iskcon Temple in Secunderabad. Generally Saptaha means seven days but it was covered in 4days. Maharaj gave discourse exclusively on passtimes of Lord Narasimha (canto7.9.5 to 7.9.14).Daily the discourse would start at 6pm and ended with nice feast. All days the hall was packed up for the katha-amrutha.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...