New Krishna Conscious Art Web Site
Dina Bandhu Dasa: Welcome to Dina Bandhu’s Art web page!
To appreciate art, one must think in multiple dimensions. Art uses paint and canvas – that’s one dimension – to appreciate the craftsmanship. But it also contains an image, a scene being depicted. In sacred art, which is what I paint, I want the viewer to find that image’s place in spiritual reality and appreciate it. The third necessary dimension is harder to see, because it is where the artist’s prayer and meditation channel his or her spiritual inspiration into the scene and try to lead a viewer to think about the meaning of existence – about the beauty of the soul and its eternal connection with the Absolute.
To see Dina Bandhu’s Art web page (where you can find some never seen before paintings and Free Devotional Clipart) please visit http://www.artdbd.com/
Your servant Dina Bandhu Dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...