Vrinda Kunda Festival Schedule
By Deena Bandhu dasa
In Celebration of the 5th Anniversary of Vrinda Kunda Temple Opening, we have made an ecstatic schedule of parikramas and festivals from Feb. 18 to Mar. 2. This is one of the best times of the year as the weather is very pleasant and it is not so hot like after Mayapur Festival especially this year as it will be late. Our festival ends on March 2nd so you have time to get to Mayapur Festival which begins on March 6th.
Most of the parikramas are from 21st onwards. Those who are going to the festivals in Tirupati or Anantapur Temple Opening on Nityananda Trayodasi and were wandering what to do until Mayapur Festival can take advantage of our festival Program.
Almost everyday we will be leaving in the morning from Krishna Balaram Mandir and visiting different places of the Divine Pastimes of Radha and Krishna and then returning for lunch, unless otherwise noted. The grand finale, our famous Sankirtan Procession around Nandagram with the ladies in front carrying waterpots with coconuts on top, Kalash Yatra, will be on Sunday March 2nd. And that day will be totally free for everyone!
18th Nandagram – Vrinda Kunda (lunch at Vrinda Kunda)
19th Nityananda Trayodasi Festival in the Temple
20th Harer Nama Procession around Vrindavan
21st Narottama’s App. Feast at Radha Vraja Mohan Mandir
23rd Madhuvan – Talavan
24th Javat – Ter Kadamba – Vrinda Kunda (lunch at Vrinda kUnda)
26th Govardhana Parikrama (lunch at Uddhava Kunda)
28th Radha Kunda – Kusuma Sarovara
2nd Vrinda Kunda Festival
So mark it on your calendars and come join the festivities! All bus parikramas will be free for Srila Prabhupada’s disciples and accompanying family members.
For further assistance you may contact the Information Center for taxi pickup or dropping at all railway stations or Delhi Aiports, railway reservations, or accomodation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09897020343 (Sanjaya).
In service of Srimati Vrinda Devi,
Deena Bandhu dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...