Sri Nityananda Trayodasi Special Programs in Mayapur!
Gopijan ballab dasa: “Simply by talking of Nityananda Prabhu one awakens their love for Krishna. Thus all of one’s bodily limbs are agitated by ecstasy and tears flow from the eyes like the waters of the Ganges.”(Caitanya Caritamrta, Adi-lila 8.23)
In Mayapur, special lectures on pastimes of Lord Nityananda started today and it will continue for three days until Nityananda Trayodasi on 19th Feb.
Listen to these transcendental nectar everyday at 8 a. m. (IST) live from Sri Mayapur at http://www.mayapur.com/main/?q=node/693
Also these lectures are available in downloads section too.
26 auspicious items such as lamp, honey, ghee, yogurt, mirror, gold etc will be offered to Sri Nityananda in a colorful Adhivas ceremony.
Live Broadcast of Adhivas at 7.00 p. m.(IST) on 18th February Here: http://www.mayapur.com/main/?q=node/754
Participate in the Maha Abhiseka of Lord Nityananda on His appearance day (19th Feb) at 11.30a. m. on this link: http://www.mayapur.com/main/?q=node/754
Take darshan of Nityananda Prabhu and receive His unlimited mercy!
Sri Nityananda Prabhu ki Jai!
Your humble servant
Gopijan ballab dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...