Passing of yuga dharma
By Janaka Risi dasa
Dear Maharaja’s and assembled devotee’s, Dandavats!
A few days ago My dear brother Yuga Dharma Dasa ( ACBSP ) left this world. He was with his loving family and well wishers from the Three Rivers, Ca. devotee community. He had always remained loyal to Srila Prabhupada and at the very end of his life Prabhupada came for him as he took his last breath of life, with his family and friends at his bed side. They had been on a round the clock kirtan schedule providing the best Krsna Conscious atmosphere. At his last breath Yuga reached out to a picture of Srila Prabhupada with both his shaking hands and uttered Krsna from his weak voice. At that very moment with all the spiritual sounds of the holy name my dear brother who I grew up with and later gave him and his wife two books by Srila Prabhupada left this world. He and his wonderful wife Srisa right from the very start were those kind of people that take to Krsna consciousness so very quickly and see through Srila Prabhupada’s writing’s all the answers to life’s spiritual and material questions. He had a wonderful attitude and soon came to see Srila Prabhupada on his next visit to New Dwarka, LA, Ca. He and his wife were so overjoyed to see His Divine Grace and then made a commitment to follow him through his teachings. I saw in him a love for Srila Prabhupada that I personally admired. They took formal Hari Nama initiation From Srila Prabhupada in 1975. Through all the up’s and down’s that some of us have he always held on to Prabhupada’s lotus feet and the movement that he started. I remember him most as a really fired up kirtan man; he just loved to dance for Krsna. Also each year because of his liver cancer that he suffered with for the last 6 years he would ride on the Ratha Yatra cart in LA throwing flowers and prasadam at all the devotee’s below. He had such love. We shared many great Krsna Conscious times together and that is what I will remember about him always. Please join with me and with prayers and love remember his loving family and friends who will miss him. Jai Srila Prabhupada / Jai Yuga Dharma.
Your loving brother, Janaka Risi dasa.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...