The Japa Retreats in the Catskill Mountains, New York
By Divyambara dasi
Presented by Bhagavat Life and facilitated by Sacinandana Swami, Dravida Prabhu, Mahatma Prabhu and Bada Haridas Prabhu
Step out of your life—to change it forever
Level One: April 16-20, 2008
Level Two: April 22-27, 2008*
* To attend Level Two, one must have attended either a Japa Retreat Level One or a Japa Workshop.
Sign up by March 4th and save! Registration ends on March 19th.
For more information and to register, visit www.bhagavatlife.com
Read Sacinandana Maharaja’s personal invitation: http://www.bhagavatlife.com/files/sns_retreat_invitation.doc
Here are some testimonials from the recent West Coast Japa Retreat in California:
The West Coast Japa Retreat, Joshua Tree, CA, February 6-10, 2008
I had been praying to Krsna to show me a way to bring my spiritual practice to a higher level. This Japa Retreat was Krsna’s direct answer to my prayer. —Vaisesika Dasa, President of ISKCON of Silicon Valley, CA
This retreat has done more to improve my japa than anything else since I joined the Movement in 1971. It was renewed my hope that, by the mercy of the Vaisnavas, I will be able to chant the Holy Names with feeling and full attention. —Amoghalila Dasa, Berkeley, CA
The abolute zenith of my sadhana. You cannot afford to miss this event. You will appreciate the nectar of the Holy Names like never before. —Jorge Bardina, San Jose, CA
Inspiring natural location, wonderful and diverse association, healthy and satisfying prasadam: certainly all the ingredients for a fantastic devotee vacation. When you add the fact that it all revolves around imrpoving the foundation of our spiritual lives (our japa), how can you lose? —Navin Jani, Laguna Beach, CA
I realized after all these years why chanting is our most IMPORTANT service and why we should organize our life around it. —Narahari Dev Dasa, San Jose, CA
Way beyond my expectations, and I was expecting a lot. I “was” an old, crusty follower and over many years developed poor japa habits, doubts, offenses and other dark clouds. I feel cleansed, all clouds of doubt cleared out and have learned much to help me deepen and maintain japa practice.— Satyadeva Dasa, Pacifica, CA
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...