Beef recall in USA
143 million lbs of beef were recalled by the USDA two days ago, provoking a real panic among Americans, who watched with horror, how downed cows are forced, by torture, to the slaoghterhouse on Youtube. Electric shock, sticks and pressure water are used in order to make the cows move toward their final atrocious end.
Some big businesses are going bankrupt, due to their involvement in such industry, and PETA is mailing a huge amount of starter kit for new vegetarians.
Devotees of Lord Krishna, are hoping that such event would eventually turn many people into vegetarians, thus diminishing the huge collective karma of humanity, that can result into the third world war.
It’s about time for the enterprising devotees to seriously meditate upon the creation of perfect vegetarian veg food franchises, which can help anyone to get into apetizing veg food worldwide, with American knowledge of management and valuable Indian recipes. Srila Prabhupada said that our samousas can become world famous, and now is the moment to get into such business. Not so many know actually about whole wheat puris, chapatis, panir etc as well as our delicious drinks based on fruits, yogurt and honey.
Part of the profits should, of course, go to Food For Life, mainly to poor countries.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...