Transcendental Hootenanny begins
By Govardhana Das ACBSP
The Transcendental Hootenanny is a sincere effort by the Texas Krishnas to deliver a process for reviving our dormant love of God. We truly believe that the masses of people are innocent and that only due to forgetfulness of their eternal relationship with God is there so much discord and strife in society. Our scriptures tell us that not only is God a good God but that He has specific names, attributes, and activities, all unlimitedly beautiful, colorful and attractive.
Simply a brief exposure to these names and attributes is enough to begin to awaken the memory of a long forgotten relationship with Him. And just as awakening from a a dream the nightmare of material bondage will evaporate and our true joyful nature will again become prominent.
Our goal is to bring the festive atmosphere of the Spiritual World to all the people of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, city by city, town by town, giving everyone a chance to reclaim their spiritual birthright.
Lookout ya’ll we’re coming thru!! stay tuned in for inspirations, events, and updates Hare Krishna!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...