New back drop for Panca Tattva and Shantipur Festival
By Shyamagopika devi dasi
A very auspicious festival is held 4 days before Gaura-purnima on the day of Govinda Dwadasi in the house of Sri Advaita Acarya at Shantipur, known as Shantipur festival. Supreme Lord Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu visited the house of SriAdvaita Acarya and took prasadam with the devotees on the appearance day of Sripad Madhavendra Puri and blessed with Krsna prema to all those who come and take prasadam at this place on this specific day.
By Gopijan ballab dasa
Now, Panca Tattva altar has a magnificent look with an ornate arch backdrop. Devotees were excited to see Their Lordships in their newly looking altar. The arches are finished elegantly adding a special flavour to the darshan.
Take Ekadasi special darshan of Sri Panca Tattva , Sri Radha-Madhava & Sri Prahlad-Nrsimhadeva here
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...