New back drop for Panca Tattva and Shantipur Festival
By Shyamagopika devi dasi
A very auspicious festival is held 4 days before Gaura-purnima on the day of Govinda Dwadasi in the house of Sri Advaita Acarya at Shantipur, known as Shantipur festival. Supreme Lord Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu visited the house of SriAdvaita Acarya and took prasadam with the devotees on the appearance day of Sripad Madhavendra Puri and blessed with Krsna prema to all those who come and take prasadam at this place on this specific day.
By Gopijan ballab dasa
Now, Panca Tattva altar has a magnificent look with an ornate arch backdrop. Devotees were excited to see Their Lordships in their newly looking altar. The arches are finished elegantly adding a special flavour to the darshan.
Take Ekadasi special darshan of Sri Panca Tattva , Sri Radha-Madhava & Sri Prahlad-Nrsimhadeva here
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...