The Women of Mahabharata – A new film
Bhakta Wallace Dorian: The Vedic Entertainment Group is proud to announce that casting is complete (The role of Lord Krsna soon to be cast) in the upcoming High-Definition film, “The Women of Mahabharata.” Although the cast members are not Hare Krishna devotees, yet, we’re also excited about the fact that Janaki Devi Dasi (who is a devotee) will play the role of Draupadi and we’re all excited about working together. The film will be directed by Wallace Dorian.
Originally a stage play and after many re-writes, shooting will begin late May/June in and around the Los Angeles area and be distributed worldwide in 2009.
Those wishing to see the stage play version performed in New York City on July 18th and 19th may bookmark this web address as to times and venue: http://www.eyeblinkentertainment.com/upcoming.html
Synopsis: Long ago in ancient India there was a great war wherein millions of soldiers were slain. It lasted 18 days and was known as the famed Battle of Kuruksetra. Many wives, mothers and daughters grieved for the loss of their loved ones. The queens, however, suffered differently. “The Women of Mahabharata” will share their stories of suffering, loss, forgiveness and the endurance of the human spirit.
Vedic Website: http://www.playsthething.homestead.com/vedic.html
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...