Gaura Purnima at Ludhiana
Vidurpriya dasa: Appearance day of Sri Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (Gaura Purnima) festival was celebrated by Iskcon, Ludhiana. A large number of people enthusiastically participated in the festival. Deities Sri Sri Jagannatha, Baldeva and Subhadra and Sri Sri Gaur Nitai was looking very beautiful in their colorful dress. There was Aarti of their Lordship and Panchamrit abhishek of Sri Gaur Nitai. Keeping in view the large number of gathering the venue of the festival was selected near temple in a very big ground. The whole ground was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers.
Harinam sankirtan was recited by devotees of Delhi, Mumbai and from Mauritius and from local temple. People were seen dancing on mahamantra and there was also Pushp Holi (Flower Holi) More than twenty five thousand people participated in this mega festival.
Chhapan Bhoga was offered to Their Lordship. People were seen in queues for Darshan of Their Lordship. Then fasting prashadam was distributed to the people. For more picture please visit www. iskconludhiana. com
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...