Gita Nagari Fire
By Kaulini Dasi
Dear Devotees and Wellwishers of Gita nagari
Please accept our obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada
There was a fire that burned down the wood shed at Gita nagari on the day of the Festival of Jagannatha Misra. By Radha Damodara’s Mercy no one was harmed. This building housed the wood stove that heated the Temple and ashram. We are fortunate that the weather is warming up, yet heat is definitely still needed for the Deities and Devotees. The temperatures fall into the 20’s and 30’s during the night and mornings. We will be having the boiler unit near the kitchen inspected with maintenance provided prior to using it as the back up temporary source of heat. We are also involving the expertise of Nanda Kishore prabhu from Alachua (who will be in Gita nagari on March 31) and other devotees in developing a new plan for providing heat . This plan will enclude a financial estimate detailing the project. We are very grateful for the outpouring of support through emails, phone calls, donations and most of all your prayers.
To offer support please go to www. gitanagari. com. On the website donations can be made by paypal or checks sent to ISKCON Gita nagari, RR 1 Box 839, Port Royal, Pa.
17082, ATTENTION FIRE FUND. Any questions please call Kaulini dasi at 717-527-4101
on behalf of the servants at Gita nagari,
ys kaulini dasi
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...