Care for Cows Newsletter May 2008
By Kurma Rupa Das
As many of you noticed our web site was down for almost two weeks! Our host was to blame for most of the inconvenience and while the major problems have been worked out, please bear with us until we’re back to normal.
Our May 2008 Care for Cows Newsletter has been posted. Please review it at your earliest convenience.
In this edition of 24 pages (3 MB) we present:
1. A stunning view of how gobar (cow dung) can be used in interior design.
2. A testimonial by Madhava dasa and family who sponsor two residents at Care for Cows. We hope this article inspires other sponsors to write about how they have been affected by being connected to Vrindavan through cow protection. Please send your articles to me before the 20th of each month.
3. A brief report on the arrival of a new species at CFC.
4. A report on how an abandoned street calf captured three unexpecting foreign pilgrims.
5. An update on the twins born to Gauri three years ago.
Thanks for your participation and support. I hope this finds you experiencing the happiness and inner satisfaction that accompanies cow protection. Jaya Sri Gopal!
Your friend and servant,
Kurma Rupa dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...