TREATING VAISNAVAS WITH CARE–A CLARIFICATION
My dear devotees,
I would like to clarify my intentions in my article “Treating Vaisnavas with Care.” In what I posted I meant not to take sides but only to extract principles of conduct that I thought Satyaraja Prabhu had rightly brought to our attention.
I have the deepest affection and appreciation for many gurukula alumni, and for their families and friends and well-wishers. I wish only the best for them. At the same time, I wish only the best for Dhanurdhara Swami as well. And I feel that what is best for all will come about when somehow or other, by the grace of Srila Prabhupada, we can heal some of the old wounds–and avoid creating new ones–and all come closer in Krsna consciousness.
So my simple, heartfelt appeal to all concerned is that we respect each other as Vaisnavas and deal with each other as Vaisanavas, under Srila Prabhupada’s eternal guidance and protection.
I know that there are many philosophical and practical issues to be considered in relation to Dhanurdhara Swami and our Society, and I am sure that there are many devotees more competent than I to deal with them. I leave these devotees to do their work, and try to help where I can. But more than anything else, I pray to Srila Prabhupada to keep me in the association of his sincere followers and allow me to serve them–as he would want–eternally. Because I know that in the association of his sincere followers, I will find Srila Prabhupada, my most cherished goal.
Thank you. Hare Krishna.
Your humble servant, Giriraj Swami
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...