Imbue your teaching career with purpose at Bhaktivedanta Manor Community School
The Bhaktivedanta Manor School is entering a time of change and renewal, and we are looking for passionate and experienced staff to work with the current team to make the next decade our best.
As an independent school where values come first, we offer both a standard UK curriculum and our own spiritual curriculum that offers a holistic relevant education rich with the culture and teachings of Vedic wisdom situated near Bhaktivedanta Manor and in close connection to the community.
Our school is currently searching for a talented passionate Teaching Head Teacher to take on the vision and direction of the school with the help and encouragement of our current head teacher. The position is open now, with a phased hand over.
We are also eager to find an engaging KS1 Primary School Teacher.
If you think this could be you then email us at: email@example.com to inquire.
Some of the qualities we are looking for are:
• To be a leader of our team of educators working to teach and nurture and protect the children
• Experienced and competent with an ability to take initiative and manage
• A respect and understanding of Krishna conscious philosophy and Vedic culture
• A methodical, organised, calm and creative approach to teaching and working with the children
• Experience in working with the UK national curriculum and in the classroom preferably with Qualified teacher status (also Early Years Foundation Stage (for Reception)
• A commitment to high standards of excellence and ability to work with a board of governors on school direction
Bhaktivedanta Manor School
Hartspring Cottage, Elton Way Herts WD25 8HB
Tel: 01923-851005 FAX: 01923-851006