House for Sale in Alachua, FL
Mangala Sakhi dd : Looking for a quiet secluded place to live that’s affordable and only 15 min from the temple? These 6 acres of land is surrounded by devotee neighbours with a 2 bedroom 1 bath mobile home ‘95 in good shape.
Many pine trees on property, crape myrtles and sago palms. Living room and bedrooms has wood floors, vinyl in kitchen and bathroom. Electric central A/C and heater. Agricultural zoning, with space to grow your own veggies, or keeping animals. It’s situated on a hill with great sunsets.
All previous owners have been devotees. It’s situated 3-5 minutes drive from highway 441, I-75, and Santa Fe high school, and has school bus stop down the road nearby. Halfway between Alachua downtown and High Springs with the many beautiful springs and rivers, which is a must see in the summer months.
Just reduced to $129.000. It’s for sale through Kirtiraja prabhu at Alachua properties ph. 386.462.5805. Website: http://www.alachuapropertiesinc.com/property.cfm MLS #: 288970 For general info about Alachua, please click below link. http://www.alachuapropertiesinc.com/abouta.html
Your servant, Mangala Sakhi dd
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...