House for Sale in Alachua, FL
Mangala Sakhi dd : Looking for a quiet secluded place to live that’s affordable and only 15 min from the temple? These 6 acres of land is surrounded by devotee neighbours with a 2 bedroom 1 bath mobile home ‘95 in good shape.
Many pine trees on property, crape myrtles and sago palms. Living room and bedrooms has wood floors, vinyl in kitchen and bathroom. Electric central A/C and heater. Agricultural zoning, with space to grow your own veggies, or keeping animals. It’s situated on a hill with great sunsets.
All previous owners have been devotees. It’s situated 3-5 minutes drive from highway 441, I-75, and Santa Fe high school, and has school bus stop down the road nearby. Halfway between Alachua downtown and High Springs with the many beautiful springs and rivers, which is a must see in the summer months.
Just reduced to $129.000. It’s for sale through Kirtiraja prabhu at Alachua properties ph. 386.462.5805. Website: http://www.alachuapropertiesinc.com/property.cfm MLS #: 288970 For general info about Alachua, please click below link. http://www.alachuapropertiesinc.com/abouta.html
Your servant, Mangala Sakhi dd
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...