Legal Notice Issued In Indian Press
The following legal notice appeared in the Samaj newspaper, Bhubaneswar edition, on 16 May 2008.
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), headquartered at Juhu, Mumbai, is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act and having registration number F-2179 (BOM).
It has come to the notice of our organization that some unauthorized persons are using the name of ISKCON and misrepresenting themselves before the public in village Chandanpur in Orissa.
ISKCON would like to place on record that it has no branch at Kamalapur (Chandanpur), District Puri, Orissa. It has no branch bearing the name “Sri Chaitanya Dandabhanga Leela Kunj Ashram” or the name “ISKCON’s Dandabhanga Development Project”. Persons claiming to represent ISKCON at these locations are not authorized to do so and would face legal consequences for the same.
ISKCON will not be responsible for any services availed from the above person/s and/or party/ies. Public is hereby warned about the same.
ISKCON has authorized centers in Orissa at Swargadwara, Puri; at NH-5, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar; at Gadei Giri, Post Alabol, District Jagatsinghpur; at Aska Road, Post Ankuspur, District Ganjam; at NH-5, Brahmapur, District Ganjam; at Bahanaga, District Baleswara; at Kuansh, Bhadrak; and CDA Sector-9, Cuttack.
Anyone requiring further information in this regard may contact:
The General Secretary ISKCON Hare Krishna Land Juhu, Mumbai 400 049
(022) 26206860 firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...