Bhumi pujan for SS Radha Gopinath Ashta Sakhi temple, Ludhiana
Vidurpriya das: Hare Krsna,
By the mercy of Srila Prabhupada, Guru Parampara, Lord Caitanya and
Nityananda, Lord Jagannath, Baladev and Lady Subhadra, we are pleased to
announce the BHUMI PUJAN and Ground Breaking Ceremony for the boundary wall
construction of new temple in Ludhiana on June 1st at 8.00 am in the
presence and guidance of HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Ji Maharaj, Hon’ble Chief
Minister of Punjab, S. Parkash Singh Badal and many other ministers & Govt.
officials has also agreed to grace the occasion. The venue & schedule of
program is as under:
Venue : Canal Road, Janpath Dreams, Vill. Birmi, Ludhiana.
8: 30 am : Kirtan
9.00 am : Swsti Vacana, Vasudeva Punyavachan Vastu Mandal
9:30 am : Bhumi Poojan by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Punjab
S.Parkash Singh Badal in the presence of H.H. Gopal Krishan
Goswami ji Maharaj and other senior devotees.
10:00 am : Vaastu Yajna & Shankhu Sthapana
10:30 am : Prasadam
We would like to invite you to kindly bless us with your presence and by
your prayers for the uninterrupted, timely and a befitting construction of a
house for Sri Sri Radha Gopinath and Their ashta sakhis
Looking forward to seeing you all and getting an opportunity to serve you.
your humble servant,
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...