New Resource for Grihastha Ashram
Jagannathesvari devi dasi:
Krishnamarriage.com is a new resource for Vaisnava grihasthas and for devotees in transition to grihastha ashram. Those in the transitional stage can register information onsite, search for prospective marriage partners, and exchange messages online. They can also access Vedic teachings on how to associate safely and how to recognise signs of compatibility. Krishnamarriage.com is also a general resource for grihasthas, with original texts on grihastha ashram, based on Srila Prabhupada’s books. Subjects include dharma, artha, kama, moksha, pati-dharma and patni-dharma.
The aims of the project are as follows.
1. To provide an exclusive facility for devotees to find and meet compatible partners for the purpose of religious marriage.
2. To encourage the establishment of stable marriages by giving access to Vedic resources on compatibility and relationships.
3. To support spiritual advancement in grihastha ashram by presenting a summary study of relevant Vedic teachings.
4. To promote the essential principles of varnashram, for the social and spiritual development of human society.
Krishnamarriage.com has been custom-made exclusively for devotees, without the support of any external dating website software. It is produced in the UK.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...