All glories to our most beloved Guru maharaja Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to the devotees, trying to assist the mission of Srila Prabhupada.
I run a mission, sending bicycles to developing countries.
So far, 8000 sent world wide.
Various Devotees, in Australia, and overseas, have suggested, that bikes in Vrndavavana and Mayapur will be most useful.
2000, now in stock,ready to go.
Less traffic, buisness for devotees,and fundraising for the temples, are some of the benefits.
It is self sustaining, and the suply is massive.
I am trying to find a devotee, or group of devotees, who understand the benifits of the mission.
Raki krsna mari ki, mara krsna raki ki
Your aspirings servant
Madhu das das anu das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...