All glories to our most beloved Guru maharaja Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to the devotees, trying to assist the mission of Srila Prabhupada.
I run a mission, sending bicycles to developing countries.
So far, 8000 sent world wide.
Various Devotees, in Australia, and overseas, have suggested, that bikes in Vrndavavana and Mayapur will be most useful.
2000, now in stock,ready to go.
Less traffic, buisness for devotees,and fundraising for the temples, are some of the benefits.
It is self sustaining, and the suply is massive.
I am trying to find a devotee, or group of devotees, who understand the benifits of the mission.
Raki krsna mari ki, mara krsna raki ki
Your aspirings servant
Madhu das das anu das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...