Treat Yourself To a Spiritual Vacation!
Upcoming Japa Retreats in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia
-TREAT yourself by taking time to focus on your relationship with the Holy Name.
-LEARN powerful japa techniques that will greatly enhance your chanting
-DISCOVER how better japa can take Krishna Consciousness from your head to your heart.
-BRIDGE the gap between where you are in your spiritual life and where you want to be.
-CONNECT deeply with devotees who are serious about improving their japa.
Level 1 (Wednesday, September 10th through Sunday, September 14th 2008)
Level 2 (Tuesday, September 16th through Sunday, September 21st 2008)
Parts of both retreats fall within the nine-day period designated as “World Holy Name Week.” What a nice way to participate in this auspicious maha-yajna!
Held in the serene and beautiful surroundings of Delphi University & Spiritual Center in McCaysville, GA.
Under the compassionate and empowered guidance of Sacinandana Swami, Giriraj Swami, Mahatma Das, Yajna Purusha Das & Bada Haridas Das
Please visit www.bhagavatlife.com for more information.
By Acyuta Dasa (Assistant Program Manager for Bhagavat Life)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...