Treat Yourself To a Spiritual Vacation!
Upcoming Japa Retreats in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia
-TREAT yourself by taking time to focus on your relationship with the Holy Name.
-LEARN powerful japa techniques that will greatly enhance your chanting
-DISCOVER how better japa can take Krishna Consciousness from your head to your heart.
-BRIDGE the gap between where you are in your spiritual life and where you want to be.
-CONNECT deeply with devotees who are serious about improving their japa.
Level 1 (Wednesday, September 10th through Sunday, September 14th 2008)
Level 2 (Tuesday, September 16th through Sunday, September 21st 2008)
Parts of both retreats fall within the nine-day period designated as “World Holy Name Week.” What a nice way to participate in this auspicious maha-yajna!
Held in the serene and beautiful surroundings of Delphi University & Spiritual Center in McCaysville, GA.
Under the compassionate and empowered guidance of Sacinandana Swami, Giriraj Swami, Mahatma Das, Yajna Purusha Das & Bada Haridas Das
Please visit www.bhagavatlife.com for more information.
By Acyuta Dasa (Assistant Program Manager for Bhagavat Life)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...