Teenagers find a great way to spread Krishna Consciousness
Gangatharni Dasi: Hare Krishna
My name is Gangatharni Dasi, I have two teenagers ages 14 and 15. They came up with a great way to spread Krishna Consciousness, they want to make instructional videos for Hare Krishna devotees and all of humanity explaining our beliefs and moral ethics. Some ideas for episodes they have come up with include, in no particular order…
· Importance of Home Worship, how to prepare and perform pujas to Sri Sri Krishna Rukmani Satyabhama, Nityananda and Caitanya, Lord Jagannatha, Lord Balarama, and Srimati Subhadra, Srimati Tulsi and Srila Prabhupada
· How to wear a Dhoti or Sari
· How to properly wear tilak
· How to make simple outfits or attire for Sri Sri Krishna Rukmani Satyabhama
(if we can get deities), Nityananda and Caitanya, Lord Jagannatha, Lord Balarama, and Srimati Subhadra (if we can get deities), Srimati Tulsi and Srila Prabhupada (if we can get a deity)
· The festivals we observe and why, Gaura Purnima, Nrsimha Caturdasi, Rama Navami, Janmastami, Ratha yatra, etc.
· How to chant using japa beads
· How to make your own neckbeads
· How to sting your own mala (garland)
· How we should introduce ourselves when disturbing books
· How to chant Bhajans and Mantras
· Why Cow preservation?
· Ganga the Great River
· Tulsi the Queen of Herbs
· Ideas aren’t set in stone, if you would like to request a video, will be more than happy to put it up J
However to make these videos, we are looking for
· Webcam or a Hand Held Video Camera
· Small deities of Sri Sri Krishna Rukmani Satyabhama, Lord Jagannatha, Lord Balarama, and Srimati Subhadra & Srila Prabhupada
· Anything else you may think of, that we haven’t J
If you can provide us with anything required, please e-mail me at GangaDasi@live.com.