ISKCON Toronto’s 36th Annual Rath Yatra
ISKCON Toronto: Hare Krishna
ISKCON Toronto would like to invite all devotees around the world to experience the bliss of unadulterated kirtan as their Lordships Jagannath, Baladev and Subhadra adorn the streets of Toronto for the 36th year on July 19th and 20th!
Highlights of Toronto’s 36th Annual Festival of India – Ratha Yatra include:
•Fantastic line up of distinguished VIPs like HH Bhaktimarga Swami, HH Purnacandra
Gosvami, HH Gopal Krishna Maharaja, HH Jayapataka Swami, HH Rtadvja Swami, HG
Dravida Prabhu, HG Malati Prabhu, HG Krsna Nandini Prabhu, HG Brhat-Mrdanga Prabhu,
and HG Mahatma Prabhu.
•Exciting area for the little devotees with HG Pyare Mohan performing magic tricks
•World class, award-winning entertainment fusing our talented devotees and local
performers from Toronto
•A scintillating drama directed by HH Bhaktimarga Swami
•Performances by Bus Tour
•Yoga Meltdown – A festival within the festival aimed at outreach to the yoga
But, for you dear devotees, the highlight is definitely when the parade reaches its pinnacle in the Toronto Tunnel. Chaos ensues as you experience the most rocking kirtan with some of the best kirtaneers in the North America. There’s nothing else like it – imagine a sea of devotees jumping, dancing, singing to the pulsing beat of mrdangas and kartals while their voices echo in the famous tunnel! It is not to be missed! Check out www.feedyoursoul.to/tunnel… nuff said.
We look forward to seeing you and serving you on July 19th and 20th!
Your servants, ISKCON Toronto Rath Yatra Organizing Committee
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...