The Passing of a Vaishnava Family Member
Chaitanya Mangala dasa: It is with much sadness that I inform you of the passing of Gokulananda dasa (Kevin Michael Simmons), a member of the Gurukuli Community.
On Friday, June 20th 2008 Gokulananda died by suicide in Marina Del Rey, CA USA.
The news of his departure was conveyed to his family and Gurukuli peers by his long-time girlfriend, Michelle LeMay.
There will be a memorial service to celebrate and honor his life on Sunday, June
29th at Michelle’s place in Marina Del Rey.
Gokulananda was 36 years old. He attended gurukula in New Vrindaban, WV and Mayapura, India. He had been living in Los Angeles for the past 5 1/2 years.
His mother is Mahidhara dasi, his sister Jayanti dasi and brother Nanda Kishore dasa. Please join in remembering Gokulananda’s bright spirit, wishing condolences to his family and friends, and offering him sincere prayers of peace and love on his journey.
For more information, please contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaitanya Mangala dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...