July 2008 Issue Bhakti Tirtha Swami Reflections e-Newsletter
Tamal Krsna dasa: The next issue of Reflections will released in a few days. We will attempt to provide excerpts from Maharaja’s books, previously unpublished transcriptions of lectures, as well as articles written by Srila Prabhupada and various Vaisnavas. In this issue, Maharaja takes a look at aparadhas. Also, in every issue is the “Devotee Spotlight”, where we appreciate a particular devotee and his or her services in Krsna consciousness. For those of you interested in receiving this quarterly e-newsletter through e-mail, please send your address to email@example.com with “subscribe” in the subject line.
Back issues are available here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/5588868/bdbe89b5/Reflections_Newsletter.html
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...