Service opportunities in Sikkim
ISKCON Gangtok Official: Mahaprabhu’s mercy reaches Sikkim
INVITATION TO SERVE IN THE HEAVEN ON EARTH
Under the aegis of HH Jayapataka Maharaj Ji, ISKCON has made its foray into Sikkim, a state of North East India situated only 350 miles away from Mayapur and known for its breathtaking natural beauty amidst snow capped Himalayas.
Sikkim is one of the world’s leading destinations for tourism attracting lacs of tourists and also the first 100% organic state in India. With its first temple in Gangtok, heart of Sikkim, ISKCON is now looking for a few dedicated servants who can take the entrepreneurial challenge of expanding Krishna Consciousness from the very scratch.
VISION FOR ISKCON, Gangtok
1. To become the epicenter of ISKCON’s spiritual endevours in the entire state of Sikkim.
2. To set up a magnificent temple cum spiritual resort that will attract current and future devotees from all across the world.
3. To establish 500+ Bhakti Vrikshas all across Sikkim as the primary mode of preaching in next five years
OUR REQUIREMENTS AND SUPPORT PROVIDED
We are looking for passionate preachers, who appreciate the joy of establishing something new and can also withstand the challenges that come along the way. All members will be provided satisfactory monthly maintenance, accomodation and all other necessary support to stay happily in Sikkim.
1. Two Grihastha families to establish Bhakti Vrikashas
2. One young devotee to head ISKCON Youth Forum
3. One married mataji to head ISKCON Girls Forum
4. Three members to innovatively expand book distribution
5. One Grahastha family for Fund Collection through individuals / corporates
Language preference: English, Nepali and Hindi
To apply, please fill the following form through the given link below latest by 20th June 2018. However, preference will be given to devotees applying early as we intend to finalize our recruitment on immediate basis. For any questions, please email at [email protected]