Glastonbury Rathayatra 2008
Mahavishnu Swami: This year was the 20th anniversary of the Rathayatra festival at Glastonbury. Glastonbury is a famous ancient town in south west of England. It is believed that Joseph of Arimathea came here with the blood of Jesus Christ in the Holy Grail. This was the capital of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Glastonbury town attracts alternative people from all over Europe and is considered a very mystical place. H. H Mahavishnu Swami headed up the Hari Nama. The procession ended in the assembly rooms, a venue that has history going back over 700 years where we had drama, bhajans and feast. Jay Jaganath!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...