Glastonbury Rathayatra 2008
Mahavishnu Swami: This year was the 20th anniversary of the Rathayatra festival at Glastonbury. Glastonbury is a famous ancient town in south west of England. It is believed that Joseph of Arimathea came here with the blood of Jesus Christ in the Holy Grail. This was the capital of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Glastonbury town attracts alternative people from all over Europe and is considered a very mystical place. H. H Mahavishnu Swami headed up the Hari Nama. The procession ended in the assembly rooms, a venue that has history going back over 700 years where we had drama, bhajans and feast. Jay Jaganath!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...