Govardhan Puja (Annakuta Mahotsav) At ISKCON,Ludhiana
Bhakta Kaplish: Goverdhan puja was celebrated in temple with great devotions and dedications. A replica of Goverdhan Hill was created and was circumambulated by the devotees thus remembering the Goverdhan pastime of Lord Krishna. A feast of over 108 items was offered to Lord Krishna (AnnaKoot). There was grand Aarti of their Lordship. The edible Goverdhan was distributed amongst the congregation. His Grace Vidurpriya das delivered lecture on the Goverdhan Leela.
Please follow this link of festival pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/bhakta.kaplish/GOVARDHANPUJAANDANNKUTAFESTIVAL#
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...