Govardhan Puja (Annakuta Mahotsav) At ISKCON,Ludhiana
Bhakta Kaplish: Goverdhan puja was celebrated in temple with great devotions and dedications. A replica of Goverdhan Hill was created and was circumambulated by the devotees thus remembering the Goverdhan pastime of Lord Krishna. A feast of over 108 items was offered to Lord Krishna (AnnaKoot). There was grand Aarti of their Lordship. The edible Goverdhan was distributed amongst the congregation. His Grace Vidurpriya das delivered lecture on the Goverdhan Leela.
Please follow this link of festival pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/bhakta.kaplish/GOVARDHANPUJAANDANNKUTAFESTIVAL#
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...