Govardhan Puja (Annakuta Mahotsav) At ISKCON,Ludhiana
Bhakta Kaplish: Goverdhan puja was celebrated in temple with great devotions and dedications. A replica of Goverdhan Hill was created and was circumambulated by the devotees thus remembering the Goverdhan pastime of Lord Krishna. A feast of over 108 items was offered to Lord Krishna (AnnaKoot). There was grand Aarti of their Lordship. The edible Goverdhan was distributed amongst the congregation. His Grace Vidurpriya das delivered lecture on the Goverdhan Leela.
Please follow this link of festival pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/bhakta.kaplish/GOVARDHANPUJAANDANNKUTAFESTIVAL#
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...