By BB Govinda Swami
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
This is a short letter to express my thanks for your response in sending letters to Kazakh Embassies and the Kazakh President’s Administration. Your efforts have seemed to slow the Kazakh government from another quick round of ruthless behaviour.
There have been 3 court hearings now regarding the demolition of the exisiting temple building and barn. From the evidence presented it appears that the government may have to withdraw it’s claim.
The next hearing is next Monday.
We have also been contacted from the government that they are willing to offer us something other than the garbage dump. Our society directors are looking at these sites today.
I am including a link to a report that was published on Al Jazeera.
We again thank you for you continuing prayers, support, and response to requests for letters and faxes.
I will keep you posted on any developments.
With affectionate regards.
BB Govinda Swami
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...