Indradyumna Swami’s Visit in the Philippines
By Jaya Gopala das
Hare Krsna to all Vaisnavas,
Please accept my humble obeisancs. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.
In my previous article I shared the First Ratha Yatra in the Philippines. Now, here is the second Ratha Yatra which was held Last November 21 to 23, 2008. This Festival was so special because HH Indradyumna Swami was present together with Sri Phralad das. The filipino devotees were very Happy and Exstatic during these festivals. We are very eager to have the association of Advanced devotees so I hope and pray that in the future more foreign devotees can visit and give their association to the Philippine Yatra.
The link below are the pictures of our Festival
To all the organizers of this Festival of Chariots, congratulations for the job well done and also thank you for the mercy of Tirtharaja das for inviting HH Indradyumna Swami and Sri Prahlad das. And for all who participated in the festival, may Lord Jagannatha, Baladeva and Subadhra bless us all to continue spreading the mission of Srila Prabhupada.
Jaya Gopala das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...